3 months ago
Monday, September 27, 2010
FLOW CHART TERMINAL SYMBOLS
1. It is represented using oval symbol.
2. As explained earlier, an algorithm is a step by step instructions that starts with start and stop keyword.
3. Flowchart is a pictorial representation of instruction in sequence.
4. Start and stop is represented using oval in flow chart.
5. Start indicates the start of the program and stop indicates the end of the program.
6. Start is the first symbol and stop is the last symbol.
1. Terminal symbol is represented using oval symbol.
2. It corresponds to the start and end of the program.
1. Whenever the user gets the input or displays the output, it is represented using input/output symbol.
2. Parallelogram is used to represent this.
3. Input can be any values got from a keyboard, file, etc.
4. Output can be displaying a value to output device such as monitor, printer, etc.
1. The input/output symbol can be represented in the following way,
2. The input/output function are placed inside the parallelogram symbol.
- User getting the input and displaying the output is represented using parallelogram symbol.